Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARX_ERROR: eLockConflict

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
terencechatfielduk
1583 Views, 2 Replies

OK, the number of times that the above error has crashed me out so far this year is getting excessive.

Full error message below, from one of the few times I've been able to escape out of it:

Document "G:\6214 Farthingloe Great Farm\2_Planning\Models\SX01.dwg" has a
command in progress.
Hit enter to cancel or [Retry]: *Cancel*

Is there a hot fix about this from Autodesk? By now there bl**dy well should be.

BTW, when this crashes ADT now error reporting sequence is generated, so nix on the feedback via that way to the development team.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Im having problem with this error with MEP 2011.

Message 3 of 3

quickly pressing "Esc" key multiple times (8-10x) will exit this error mode and return to normal command prompt. this error occured for me during a plot "pick window" when a tool pallet flyout was activated. i'm surprised Autodesk has not posted a readily accessible fix or work around for this known common issue. i have supported muliple users over the years with this same issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report