Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADT 2006 and VIZ Render...

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
220 Views, 5 Replies

ADT 2006 and VIZ Render...

FYI: I just posted a rendering in the Customer gallery. -- James D. Smell, AIA BSD QA Autodesk
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
eviele
in reply to: Anonymous

why is it I can never find the customer gallery?
is it listed in the discussion group index and i just keep missing it?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

http://discussion.autodesk.com/index2.jspa?categoryID=10 Under the visualization grouping, you should see the customer gallery. Just click. Jim Awe Autodesk, Inc. "eviele" wrote in message news:9133845.1110929724364.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > > > why is it I can never find the customer gallery? > is it listed in the discussion group index and i just keep missing it?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

To add to Jim's post: The Architectural Desktop Customer Gallery discussion group can be accessed in either of the following ways: By NNTP discussion group reader at news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.aec.arch-desktop.customer-gallery By HTTP (web-based) interface at http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=52 --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. eviele wrote: > > > > why is it I can never find the customer gallery? > is it listed in the discussion group index and i just keep missing it? --
Message 5 of 6
eviele

Thank you both....
Message 6 of 6
slim989j2002

Does anyone know how to make a skylight in ADT 2006? I'll settle for goofy little trick, any suggestion is welcome

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report