Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
160 Views, 4 Replies

acaddoc.lsp

I need to load several lisp routines when new documents are opened. Does AutoCAD 2005 use the acaddoc.lsp to do this like 2002 did? I took our acaddoc.lsp file and placed it in the 2005 support path but it did not work. I also tried adding the same command (Load "lispfilename") to the acad2005doc.lsp, but that did not work either.

Any help?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Since you posted in the ADT2005 group, use this customization group. Web browser: http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=54 Newsreader: news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.aec.arch-desktop.customization If using ACAD2005, use this group: Web browser: http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=130 Newsreader: news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.autocad.customization --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. ixoni wrote: > > I need to load several lisp routines when new documents are opened.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

You should be able to use an acaddoc.lsp file to do what you want. Make certain there is not another file of the same name higher in your ADT2005 search path. You should leave the acad2005doc.lsp file alone - that is meant to be used by Autodesk for loading their files.

--

David Koch
Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks Anne,

THe ADT group is not too active, but I did find help in the AutoCAD Cusom group.

-Barry
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Thank you for responding David. I found the help I needed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report