Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Button Dissapeared

19 REPLIES 19
Message 1 of 20
ahsdeerhunter09
3022 Views, 19 Replies

Cloud Button Dissapeared

I am a student and have the student version of Revit 2014. I just downloaded it a few months ago so I think it is still updated. I have been doing renderings in the cloud for the past few months and everything has been fine. Even on a current project I am working on, I have been doing renderings the past few weeks. Now, all of a sudden yesterday the cloud button and gallery button have dissappeared. I have signed in and out of my account and It will still not show up. 

19 REPLIES 19
Message 2 of 20

hi there-

Thanks for posting your question.  Your question is about the Revit product, can you please post your question to the Revit user forum at: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Revit/ct-p/2003

They should be able to help you, but let me know if not.

Mary Morse
Sr Manager, A360 Customer Success
Message 3 of 20

I posted over there and have not been able to get any help

Message 4 of 20

Hello, This problem is very strange, we have never seen this before. Could you try to repair or re-install your Revit? Any problem please let me know. Thanks,
Ada Yan
Message 5 of 20
chueko619
in reply to: adayan_adsk

I'm having the same issue and wanted to know if anyone with Autodesk has been able to address this?

Message 6 of 20

I have tried installing revit 2015 but cant get it to install all the way. So, how do I go about repairing my revit 2014?

Message 7 of 20
chueko619
in reply to: ahsdeerhunter09

I've done the same. I was able to render and did render about 15-20 times. Then, if I'm not mistaken, I did the security update for "heartbleed" and then all the sudden I can't find the "Render in Cloud" button. I have not received much help from Autodesk on this at all. They basically keep referring me to these forums. Sucky huh? Please let me know if you find anything. I'll do the same. p.s. I'm running 2015 as well.
Message 8 of 20
ahsdeerhunter09
in reply to: chueko619

So I got revit 2014 and 2015 uninstalled on my computer. Then I reinstalled 2015 and it is still not there. One thing that is weird to me is that it seems about the same time I lost the cloud button I started getting pop ups on my start up. One says "The path you have specified for the default family template file is invalid" and then after I click ok another window pops up and says "Revit cannot find default servers for the external servies duct fitting duct pressure drop calculater and plumbing flow calulator". Im not positive, but im pretty sure these started popping up at the same time my cloud button dissapeared. Is there any other way to speak to customer service other than this forum? I really need to get this fixed.

Message 9 of 20
chueko619
in reply to: ahsdeerhunter09

Mine is doing the exact same thing! Some sort of duct error then once I move through that there is another duct calculator error that populates. HELPPPPPPP me autodesk!!!!
Message 10 of 20
SallyDong2005
in reply to: chueko619

Hello, The render in cloud command is integrated to Revit Ribbon by Revit team, and cloud rendering team is responsible for the things after user click the command. I understand that you may feel frustrated if I would have to direct you to Revit forum, but in that way, the resolution might be found quicker than here.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 11 of 20

Maybe a link to that forum atleast?? Is there really no way to call and talk to someone in customer support about this? 

Message 12 of 20

Sorry for missing, Here it is: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Revit/ct-p/2003. I think you also could find your vender for help. Regards,

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 13 of 20

I forwarded this problem to Revit team, and they said this may be caused by the Duct calculator confliction. And it would be very helpful to define the problem if he can get the journal file.  

Could you help to share the latest journal file to yuejuan.dong@autodesk.com? And you could find the journal file here: C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Revit\your Revit product name\Journals.

Thanks in advance for working with us on this. 

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 14 of 20

Thanks for sharing. I forwarded it to Revit team to check it. I will turn back to you if I get any solution. Thanks 

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 15 of 20

Thanks for sharing the journal file. Revit team found that the signature file seems missing from your local. Could you give us more information to help we to find out why the signature file missed?

1. Could you check if the file RaaSApplication.sig located in here on your machine: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Revit 2015\AddIns\RaaSForRevit\ or not?
  2. Could you let me know where the Revit installer come from? Could you share me the link of it?

Thanks in advance for working with us on this.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 16 of 20

Thanks Conlton for providing the details information about this problem.  I just got the feedback from Revit team. They said this problem seems caused by  windows affect some API of cloud rendering randomly. He suggested you to try with another Autodesk ID to see whether this issue can be resolved.

Let me know how this goes and thanks for all the details so far. 

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 17 of 20
agdjdoel
in reply to: SallyDong2005

Hey thanks for your response. 

I've tried with my both id and still have the same results. But I do notice that I am getting since then that button is missing, a message saying that I lost pipe library and some others. 

so it must be a connection with misssing the librarys and not having the button. 

Autodesk, should have been on top of this. Spending a couple of thousands of dollars and not getting any feedback is not right. Especially since it is there software. not third party.

Message 18 of 20
agdjdoel
in reply to: agdjdoel

Can anyone help me here with the issue of not seeing the Render in cloud button in my ribbon. I did the log in as myself and as a subscription and neither works. 

Also, i have been getting this calculator message about missing them for the pipes, etc. Never seen this before. I remember seeing someone writing about here, could that the problem.

Tags (2)
Message 19 of 20
SallyDong2005
in reply to: agdjdoel

Thanks for your information. Our project manager promted Revit team to figure out the solution again today. Any feedback i will let you know.

Thanks,

Sally

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 20 of 20

same as me

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report