AutoCAD Utility Design Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Utility Design Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Utility Design topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Model Diagram AUD Utility 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
930 Views, 1 Reply

Data Model Diagram AUD Utility 2014

I was wondering if anyone knows of or has the current data model diagram for 2014 AUD Utility. Specifically what I am looking for is a printable chart showing how the data model relationships within the software. Any and all help will be appreciated in this.

The attachment below is what I am specifically looking for for the 2014 software the pic is for the 2009 version.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jpab
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Doug,

I don't think there really is a published Data Model for AUD at this time (at least as far as I can find) But I do know that the data model for AUD is some what fluid as all of the design objects (Transformers, Switch, Secondary pedestals, Ug Cable) can have most of their base properties changed based on the utilities requirements.

I am sorry I can't give you more information than that, but I don't work with AUD any more.

you can try contacting John Yetter johnyetter@spatialnet.net directly he may be able to answer some questions for you.

Jim

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Utility Design Category!

The Utility Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.