AutoCAD Utility Design Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Utility Design Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Utility Design topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Custom Template

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Mshankle
675 Views, 1 Reply

Creating Custom Template

I have made some changes to the template and when I try to load in utility design i keep getting this message... help

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dave.w
in reply to: Mshankle

The error indicates there is a problem with the definition of the utility models. The utility models specify the feature classes that are related to the corresponding topology definitions. The indicated models are for EL (electric topology - Conductor and device feature classes) and EL_STR (structural topology - Segment and structural point feature classes).

What version of AUD are you using? What kinds of template modifications did you make immediately prior to seeing the issue?

You may also try opening your template in the Autodesk Infrastructure Administrator to more closely inspect the data model which may help with finding the issue with the utility model definition.

This kind of error should not happen unless some kind of low level change was made to the data model.

Are you using the administrator to make other modifications to the data model? Please note that AUD does not fully support all types of data model modifications possible in the administrator, such as adding new feature classes.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Utility Design Category!

The Utility Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.