AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

asdemeter
Message 1 of 3 (341 Views)

Why can't I get Imperial units in formwork drawings?

341 Views, 2 Replies
05-21-2013 08:49 AM

I'm new to AutoCAD SD, but not to AutoCAD.  I'm trying to do some formwork drawings, and when I go to Job Preferences>Units, the only options are metric.  I can go to Reinforcement and Steel, and the options are first Imperial or Metric.  But not there.  I hope someone realizes that without the ability to do this in units our clients use, the whole program is pretty worthless.  I assume there's a way to change it, but I can't find it in the Help anywhere, so I figured I'd ask here, since everyone here usually has all the answers, and in terms that are much clearer than the Help sections.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

zpbatinic
Message 2 of 3 (296 Views)

Re: Why can't I get Imperial units in formwork drawings?

07-02-2013 08:54 AM in reply to: asdemeter

I have the same issue - has anyone provided any helpful information on this subject?

Distinguished Contributor
CristianLANCULESCU1367
Message 3 of 3 (279 Views)

Re: Why can't I get Imperial units in formwork drawings?

07-03-2013 01:35 AM in reply to: asdemeter

The Formwork part of the ASD is dead. (not update for several years).

If you have problems with Imperial units, try to select an Imperial template (RBCS-01 - Steel, or RBCX-01 - for reinf)

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.