AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

krabadavar
Message 1 of 2 (211 Views)

Visibility in ASD formwork plans?

211 Views, 1 Replies
04-23-2013 05:55 AM

Dear All,

I'am working mainly for Belgium. They use bearing brick walls for many buildings. I have some problems with plan creation:

1. When I have concrete beam, suported on brick walls is it possible to view whole beam(also the part in the wall) together with the wall on formwork plan. Now or the part of beam, which is in the wall is invisible, or the overlapping area between beam and wall is fully in black color. I try many combinations with "section depth" and "section location" in the properties of the drawing but if visibility of next level is included, I can't have normal view that I want.

2. Also is there a possibility to define somehow bearing and nonbearing brick walls so that the bearing walls from next level to be visible on current, but not nonebaring walls. I tryed to make material "nonbearing walls", but still no succes.

Both of them are brick walls. Any ideas?

Thank you!

krabadavar
Message 2 of 2 (209 Views)

Re: Visibility in ASD formwork plans?

04-23-2013 06:01 AM in reply to: krabadavar

PS: ...... In General also same questions for Revit Structure.....

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.