AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text hight

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
ybogdanov
700 Views, 4 Replies

Text hight

Hello,

I have one problem with ASD2012. When I go to create new BOM list the text is very little, I changed the text style and the result is the same.

And when I go to modify or copy any exist deminesion the text is convert in little too. After selection the dimension and chaning from properties the hight the result is the same.

Where is the problem?

Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yury Bogdanov
ASIDEK(Grupo CT) - Partner Directo de Autodesk
Barcelona (Spain)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
petko666
in reply to: ybogdanov

Regarding the table texts I use textsyle with 35 pixels font height and it looks good , also it shouldn't be annotative . Same for dimension styles , but here you should use text style with 0 height , and the value you set in the dimension style will be the paper height (something between 2 and 4) . The descriptions on the other hand could use annotative text styles . It takes a lot of trial and error until you realize how the changes you made look in the generated drawings .

Message 3 of 5
ybogdanov
in reply to: petko666

Ok. But I don't understand why when I copy one dimension (which has good height) the program change it to little. In default generation the dimensions are good, but if you want another is imposible...

Yury Bogdanov
Barcelona (Spain)
Message 4 of 5
petko666
in reply to: ybogdanov

Show screens of your dimension style and the text style you use in that dim style . I mean the settings , not how it looks in the drawing .

Message 5 of 5
ybogdanov
in reply to: petko666

Ok. I have resolved this, is necessary to change style of text. But I don't understand why it changed... May be, because I change the presicion of units? In first the text style were ok. And if I go to create new steel project it's ok too.

Thanks for help

Yury Bogdanov
Barcelona (Spain)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips