AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical drawing

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
xzarem
701 Views, 5 Replies

Technical drawing

Hi, 

I have problem with displaying welds on technical drawing even though they are designed in 3d model. Probably I should search for solution somewhere in settings but after many attempts I still havent found.

Other thing is if it's possible to change tables styles on technical drawing i.e after generating drawing I have material bill in language other then English ( I have English version of ASD) so that I have to explode tables and correct every part manually. Moreover I have same problem with decriptions like Scale or Top view etc and table which is placed in right bottom corner of the window. Does anyone know how to solve those problems?

Best regards

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Jakub.Brozonowicz
in reply to: xzarem

These are 3 problems:

1) Welds apearing on drawings - Description styles - Settings or Adjusting Style.

2) English version of ASD lets you to open many language versions templates. But before job is started. Which exactly you need?

3) Please show such problems with descriptions. Is it problem with wrong placement?

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Message 3 of 6
xzarem
in reply to: Jakub.Brozonowicz

All problems are connected with wrong decription language so instead of Scale I have Skala or instead of Title in right bottom corner table there is displayed Titre. Please find attachments

Message 4 of 6
Jakub.Brozonowicz

But which .dwt file is your rbcs-.... job template? (I think rbcs-048.dwt - Polish)

Which dwt fiel is template of drawings which you are generating? (rbcs-033.dwt - French?) 

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Message 5 of 6
xzarem
in reply to: Jakub.Brozonowicz

Yes, it was  rbcs-048.dwt, how can I check and change dwt of generated drawings?

What number is for English template?

Thanks a lot!

Message 6 of 6
Jakub.Brozonowicz

@job template

English one is 044.

Look to Preferences -> Structural Detailing Tab in ACAD Options.

@drawing template

Format And Scales in Automatic Drawing Generation dialog.

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips