AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staircase landings help

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
jasonstojakovich7363
1028 Views, 1 Reply

Staircase landings help

I am trying to create at staircase that starts at ground level, leads to a door @ 11'-0" and continues another 20'-8" opp direction. My problem is that I can not seem to change the # of levels under the parameters of the generator. It keeps showing 9 landings when I know OSHA mandates only after 12'-0" do i need a landing. And to my next point can i create a continious landing on my 2nd stringer. I have attached SC of my drawing this was mainly for practice purposes as I am new to the program. Thanks to all in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Thanks to Jakub from Autodesk he was able to provide a pretty easy answer for those who are having this problem. You need to DEL the top level once the levels are auto populated and use the change level command to enter in the top elev of the stairs and adjust the number of treads. IE  stair height 12'-0". Program populates 4 levels @ 0',4',8'12'. You would delete the top level down to the 4' level and then change level to 12' for a cont stringer.  And again thanks to jakub.!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips