AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP3 has crashed ASD2012!!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
tedmail
734 Views, 5 Replies

SP3 has crashed ASD2012!!!!

I installed SP3 and now a blank window pops up titled "Startup" and it just hangs.  I can't use this program now.  I tried reinstalling, but it claims to be up to date and wont.  Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
tedmail
in reply to: tedmail

Had to reset all my settings to default to get it to work again.  Luckily they have that utility in now!  But I tried migrating after succefully running again, and it provided the same hang-up at startup.  Something with my settings caused this, but I haven't modified many settings other than menu placement and such.

Message 3 of 6
Jakub.Brozonowicz

Please describe shortly what was exactly changed in the settings.

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Message 4 of 6
tedmail
in reply to: Jakub.Brozonowicz

I'm not sure what had been changed in the settings...  My guess is it was the database for profiles that we can't edit.  It had been fouled up for a while with no way of cleaning it up.

Message 5 of 6
Jakub.Brozonowicz

I really do not see any relation between or I did not understand of essence of problem.

I think I need some details like picture or video to get it, sorry.

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Jakub.Brozonowicz

Please following this link to refer my problem ( this link have included image )

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2010-2011-2012-DWG/Autocad-Structural-Detailing-2012-Crash-whe...

this entry same my problem very much, i'm running Autocad Structural Detailing 2012 SP3 on Windows 7, for through 1 year, and now it hangs on when starting the program.

Please help me... please.

i'm going crazy for 2 month.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips