AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scales List

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
fulcrumeng
1298 Views, 3 Replies

Scales List

Hi,

I am working with an imperial drawing and in what I think is an imperial template, but when I try to generate printouts, I dont want metric scales like 1:5 or 1:10, I need imperial scales like 1"=1'-0".  I am new to the program and just cant figure it out.

Thanks

Jay

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
tedmail
in reply to: fulcrumeng

I too am having this issue.  Everything I can think of is set to imperial.  However, it only lists the metric scales for the MView scale list.  Under the options dialoge box, you can edit the scale list, but it has them segregated to imperial and metric.  I have the imperial selected, but it still wont list in the properties drop down menu.

Very frustrating.

Message 3 of 4
tedmail
in reply to: tedmail

I have now deleated all but the 1:1 in the default metric scale list, yet my drop down list still only contains the original metric list.  What is the major malfunction here?

Message 4 of 4
tedmail
in reply to: fulcrumeng

SCALELISTEDIT

It does not produce the option for metric or imperial, just a single list which is only in the metric form.  Edit this list and you should be set.

Hit the "Reset" button on this pop up screen:

Then choose your selection from this next pop-up:

Hope this solves any issues.

Regards,

Ted

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips