AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

andrew.b
Message 1 of 2 (219 Views)

RC table revision (ASD 2011)

219 Views, 1 Replies
04-27-2011 06:37 AM

How do you add a revision to the RC table without overtyping a bit of text, but this means it is not part of the table when you do a export of the table.

thanks

Contributor
edugarge
Message 2 of 2 (200 Views)

Re: RC table revision (ASD 2011)

05-02-2011 12:57 PM in reply to: andrew.b

Hi, I think you could:
1. Add to the bar's description style the field "Additional Description" (%des)
2. Add to the table style the field "Notes"
The table must show now a new column with the field Notes that uses the additional description's field, which you could rename to "Revision" in the table for example.
Ask me again if you don't understand what i'm trying to explain!

PS1: The field's name I mention before may vary because I'm using an Spanish ASD.
PS2: There is a field called Revision in the list of fields that the Modify's dialog show.. but I do not know how to add that information to any position)

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.