AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBCS-079.dwt cannot be found

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
985 Views, 5 Replies

RBCS-079.dwt cannot be found

Hi everyone,

Recently I got an ASD drawing file from my client, but when I tried to open the drawing using ASD, I got an error stating that the RBCS-079.dwt cannot be found. I've check in the preference>structural detailing, RBCS-079 is not available in the drop down list. It is also not available in the template folder. I understand that this template is assigned for Ukraine, but in reinforcement, RBCR-079 do available.

Please refer picture for reference.

111.jpg

333.jpg

Anyone know how I can get the template? 

Thanks everyone.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
StefanoPasquini6790
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, if you have this template from previous version of ASD you can use it also in ASD 2015. Remember to copy your rbcs079.dwt template in the asd2015 folder where are the other templates.

Cheers

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: StefanoPasquini6790

Hi Stefano, 

Thank you for your reply. But I do not have any previous version of ASD, hence I do not have any template. Do you have any idea where I can download the template? Tried to find it on the net, but couldn't find it. Really appreciate your helps.

Thank you.

Message 4 of 6
StefanoPasquini6790

Hi,

if you haven't a previous version of rbcs-079.dwt you have no chance to find it, this mean that not exist.

My suggestion is to create your own template that contain all the settings that you want to use in your default ASD Steel drawing as, Dimension Style, Layers, Family, Profiles, and so on....

Spend one or two days to save your settings in your template file and don't forget that you can improve it whenever you want, try to start from another existing dwt.

Good luck and let me know if it work.

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: StefanoPasquini6790

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I've contacted my client to provide me the RBCS-079 template file and paste it into the template folder and it worked! How can I not think about that.

Thanks again Stefano!

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Hi. I have the same problem with a template. Please help if you can

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips