AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"...not coplanar!"

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
tedmail
431 Views, 1 Reply

"...not coplanar!"

I would like to merge two profiles of pipe that have bends in them and I can't them to produce another bend due to the following error message:

_RBCS_merge 2 found
One of selected profiles is not coplanar!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tedmail
in reply to: tedmail

I am still having this issue and it is a pain.  I now also have issues getting the bend to work correctly if I don't have a long enough piece to work with.  For instance, if I have a bend in an 1.5" round tube @ 3"R, it will not do two of those within 12".  It's actually worse than that, but I will require some bends to be inches apart and that doesn't seem achievable.  Then when trying to merge two profiles with bends that close, it claims the "not coplanar" thing again.  It's practically useless without being able to have that as a single piece as then I have to modify the printouts and at which time I could have drawn it old style.  But the data wont update in the BOM and then I'm fixing all those.  It really creates more trouble for my whole project just because of the one part not joining.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips