AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 book"

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
polanski1987
3290 Views, 5 Replies

"AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 book"

Are there any official or unofficial books that can tutor me in learning the software? I would like to have something similar to "Mastering AutoCAD 2012", but for ASD. In fact, I couldn't find almost anything online, so i'd take just about any book that would help me in understanding the software better.

Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ZHUKOV_ING
in reply to: polanski1987

Polanski

Go on autodesk ASD page and chose documentation, there you can find Getting Started Guides 2011 for steel and reinforcement module and User Guides also for steel and reinforcement.

Message 3 of 6
polanski1987
in reply to: ZHUKOV_ING

Thanks for your reply. I've already found that. Is that all there is?

Message 4 of 6
ZHUKOV_ING

Yes.

Message 5 of 6
rederic

I went through the help file and compiled it into a book in my word processor by systematically copying and pasting each page and sub page. I numbered the pages and made an index. It took a whole day but was worth it.

I have lookd on my system to find a soft copy so I can upload it here but have been unable to locate it. I will keep looking.

Message 6 of 6
tstahlnecker
in reply to: rederic

Rederic - have you found your soft copy of the on-line help file for Stuctural Detailing? I would dearly love to get it!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips