AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

okotta1
Message 1 of 2 (315 Views)

Program crashing, needs repair install every two hours

315 Views, 1 Replies
06-11-2009 04:09 AM
Program starts out great, then some connections won't work "Command: Selected profiles does not meet criteria of this type of connection.".
Then click on profiles to make next beam and there's nothing. Can't save. Freezes and goes to grey screen. I've run program on XP and Vista to see if that was the problem and it didn't any difference. Any help would be great. Not impressed thus far.
GARTHLEECE5233
Message 2 of 2 (315 Views)

Re: Program crashing, needs repair install every two hours

06-28-2009 09:16 AM in reply to: okotta1
I've encountered the same problem. At first I thought it was just a 'trial version' thing, but in speaking to our reseller, I found out that there are several known bugs in the mix.
I'm hoping there will be a service pack soon.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.