AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profiles won't delete...

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
735 Views, 2 Replies

Profiles won't delete...

I have now erased everything from my drawing.  Everything in models space.  All positions.  Anything listed in the object inspector.  All printouts and documents.  I have ungrouped all groups and assemblies.  Purged & audited and purged purged purged.  However, I cannot delete many profiles.  Some have 200+ references, some 400+, some only 10-40, but I didn't have anywhere close to that amount of objects to begin with.  Where are these objects and why can I not find them / delete them/ purge them / or do anything at all with them?

I really need these profiles gone...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you tried turning all layers on and unfreeze all layers.

you may see unexpected object there  but possible that your profiles are on different layers.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

That half worked...  You need to purge all layers, turn on all layers in model space, delete what shouldn't be there, purge again, audit, delete anything listed in "possitions" tab again, purge, audit, and repeat until all is gone.  Save through this process as it tends to hang and crash a lot.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips