AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

Valued Contributor
tony
Message 11 of 14 (309 Views)

Re: Problems with ASD 2013

12-20-2012 03:46 PM in reply to: tony

Thanks Lucis

I am saving as 2013

By deleting the printouts the drawing does reduce in size considerably but I need them there for all sorts of reasons that I'm sure you are aware of.

There is a function in ASD called "DISTRIBUTED WORK" (Which doesn't work) I believe that was for the purpose of reducing file size but still being able to edit the drawings if required.

Regards

Valued Contributor
lucis29
Message 12 of 14 (305 Views)

12-20-2012 11:18 PM in reply to: tony
Tony, I'am not talking about deleting Printouts, but Unloading them. I have my SETPBUF to 20, but I only have 1 maximum 2 printouts loaded.
Valued Contributor
tony
Message 13 of 14 (294 Views)

12-21-2012 03:46 AM in reply to: tony

I wasn't sure if thats what you meant.

I have my SETPBUF at 50. I have always liked to have a large set of drawings on the bottom bar for when I'm editing drawings. Convenience really. I will try to set it back to 15 and see if that helps.

I not able to do much more this year as I'm going away overseas for 6 weeks but will get back in contact with you after the 5th Feb 2013

I will also have some stuff to send to Jakub Brozonowicz so with a bit of luck we might get some problems solved.

I'm not sure where you are from but if you celebrate Xmas, have a good one.

regards

Tony

Mentor
zcsillag
Message 14 of 14 (277 Views)

12-21-2012 04:56 AM in reply to: tony

Nice !

C:\Users\Dell\appdata\local\temp\Hala Scularie ASD_suprastructura_f_DELL_1_1_1454.sv$ saved in 724312 ms

after restart PC and save drawing

E:\Lucru\2012\Scularia_Continental\final\ASUS\Hala Scularie ASD_suprastructura_f_DELL.dwg saved in 159979 ms

So i think need msg box after autosave / save "Thank you for your patience"

ASD.JPGASD_.JPG

Regards
Csillag Zoltán
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!