AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pieces not updating after modifactions are made

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
BrettPelletier
375 Views, 3 Replies

pieces not updating after modifactions are made

i have just started working with Structural today and this morning when pieces were changed, they would update fine but now when i change them the points will show as updated and the piece will stay the same, if i delete the piece and then undo the delete it will come back as the right size.

Does anyone know if I have a setting issue or if there is some other problem that I have?

Thanks in advance for the help

autocad screw up.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

I see this issue as well. It happens with profiles too. Here's what my bandaid consists of...

right click the part and click modify.

click apply

click ok

Hopefully the part will update.

Mark

...and fix the kiss export issues.
Message 3 of 4

Hey thanks for the advice, I installed the service pack for it and it seems to have fixed the problem, I don't know if this will work for you or if you have the current service pack installed.Since I have installed the service pack for it I haven't seen the problem reemerge.

Message 4 of 4

Oh thanks. So much for trusting the update notifier in ASD. I'll be getting that service pack right away.

...and fix the kiss export issues.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips