AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

kristopuleshi
Message 11 of 13 (337 Views)

Re: New to ASD... and will be using automatic drawings???

01-18-2013 09:23 AM in reply to: tedmail
Hi Tony !
Could u please help me?!! Im new to asd that why i am askin this kind of question :
Is it possible to get plan/elevation view of each plan/elevation(axes) and attach document to them in order to produce plan/elevation drawings ??? (for example I'd like to print the second floor plan, or the B-axe elevation).
Maybe my question is basic but I would appreciate very much any help..Thanks:smileyhappy:
Valued Contributor
tony
Message 12 of 13 (319 Views)

01-20-2013 06:55 AM in reply to: kristopuleshi

Yes it is very easy to do what you want. You will need to know how to run the procedure but it is no problem to create any drawings of your 3D model

regards

tony

kristopuleshi
Message 13 of 13 (317 Views)

01-20-2013 06:59 AM in reply to: tedmail
So could u please indicate me in few words the procedure??
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.