AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Steel workspace

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
filipberggren
1690 Views, 3 Replies

Missing Steel workspace

Hello.

I have a big project in ASD 2013, and its almost built so i havent been working with the file for some time now.

Today i needed to check some thing, and the Steel Workspace is not loading. I can get the reinforcement and formwork ribbon space, but not the Steel Ribbon workspace.

However, if i do open my file created with ASD Steel, it opens it with the ASD Start workspace. Why?
I can then select ASD Steel Classic, but when im trying to switch to the ASD Steel Ribbon, all ribbons just disappear. See attachments.

What has happened? I did install the pack a week ago, is there some bug there? I can successfully open some formwork drawing, and all the "special" ribbon tabs are there.

I have checked the CUI loaders, and they seem to be fine. It just confuses me why i can load the Classic, and not the Ribbon.

Any solutions?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi, a few months ago a colleague change my workspace triying to do I don´t remember that then I could never recover my workspace, only steel classic was available. My solution: reinstall and don´t let anyone else touch my pc.

Message 3 of 4

Look here on this video.

In 10 second of my recording I started to double click on the menu bar.

It started to change the mode of ribbon displaying.

Maybe try if it works as it should.

---------------------------------------------
If this post answer your question please click "Accept as Solution". It will help everyone to find answer more quickly!

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Message 4 of 4

Dear Jakub,

in my case, that options were deleted so I could not acces to them .

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips