AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

Contributor
filipberggren
Message 1 of 4 (885 Views)

Missing Steel workspace

885 Views, 3 Replies
11-06-2012 07:21 AM

Hello.

I have a big project in ASD 2013, and its almost built so i havent been working with the file for some time now.

Today i needed to check some thing, and the Steel Workspace is not loading. I can get the reinforcement and formwork ribbon space, but not the Steel Ribbon workspace.

However, if i do open my file created with ASD Steel, it opens it with the ASD Start workspace. Why?
I can then select ASD Steel Classic, but when im trying to switch to the ASD Steel Ribbon, all ribbons just disappear. See attachments.

What has happened? I did install the pack a week ago, is there some bug there? I can successfully open some formwork drawing, and all the "special" ribbon tabs are there.

I have checked the CUI loaders, and they seem to be fine. It just confuses me why i can load the Classic, and not the Ribbon.

Any solutions?

Valued Contributor
jorgeluisgdeaca
Message 2 of 4 (878 Views)

Re: Missing Steel workspace

11-06-2012 07:42 AM in reply to: filipberggren

Hi, a few months ago a colleague change my workspace triying to do I don´t remember that then I could never recover my workspace, only steel classic was available. My solution: reinstall and don´t let anyone else touch my pc.

Product Support
Jakub.Brozonowicz
Message 3 of 4 (813 Views)

11-12-2012 03:46 AM in reply to: filipberggren

Look here on this video.

In 10 second of my recording I started to double click on the menu bar.

It started to change the mode of ribbon displaying.

Maybe try if it works as it should.

---------------------------------------------
If this post answer your question please click "Accept as Solution". It will help everyone to find answer more quickly!

Jakub Brożonowicz
Valued Contributor
jorgeluisgdeaca
Message 4 of 4 (779 Views)

11-13-2012 03:58 AM in reply to: filipberggren

Dear Jakub,

in my case, that options were deleted so I could not acces to them .

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.