AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maual ...Anything...??

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
sei-dwilson
497 Views, 3 Replies

Maual ...Anything...??

Just bought building design Suite 2013 mainly for structural design work and I am really getting frustrated about the lack of information available for this....and dont tell me oh oh you can go download something from 2009 or 2010 and it will be similar, spend thousands of $$$$ on a program you should at least get a freakin book to earmark and highlight stuff in.

Heck they give you instruction manuals with a box of crayons now-a-daysSmiley Frustrated

Don Wilson

Structural Designer

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Welcome to reality

Message 3 of 4
haydenwse
in reply to: jorgeluisgdeaca

I agree.  It looks like it does a great job of detailng but you need to be the original guy who programmed it to know how to do anything that isn't "standard".Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 4

I agree too, my solution at the moment: draftsight + Tekla.

Sorry, I'm an Autodesk user for 15 year but now I need tools according to more complex works and no need workarounds or waste my time programing or tricking,in fact many things should be easy to do by ASD because were solved by other programs a long time ago.

Autodesk products are a standard in the market then I will continue using them only when working with others

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips