AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macros do not work when trying to create laders and hand railings

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
BACESYS2008
627 Views, 1 Reply

Macros do not work when trying to create laders and hand railings

Hi anyone out there who could assist with this problem. I previously was able to create a hand rail but never tried creating a ladder in ASD 2009. all of a sudden, I cannot create these two items. All other parametric structure dialogs are working but the ladder and handrail seems to throw the command prompt bck at me when selecting the Icon. I have reinstalled my ASD 2009 and rebooted my pc serveral times (including reinstalling Autcad 2009) but the same problem occurs... no ladder and railing functionality. Please help.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
steelin
in reply to: BACESYS2008

I wish I could help, but I'm having the same issue. I've never been able to create a handrail or a ladder. The macro for the ladder starts and lets me put in 3 points and then locks up the program and gives the message "Error in RbctAMacro_Activate" Could not find the specified object". At this point I have to Ctrl-Alt-Del to get out of the program and start over.

When I try to run the handrail macro I get nothing other than "RBCT_LAST_AMACRO" in the command bar.

We can't be the only two people in the world having this issue (can we?).

I'm assuming there must be a bug in the program. Have you seen a patch, or figured out anything that works?
I have also reinstalled the program and rebooted many times to no avail.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips