AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location of pop-up windows when working with 2 screens

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jvnieuw
508 Views, 3 Replies

Location of pop-up windows when working with 2 screens

Hi,

I work with 2 computer screens: on the left the main screen with outlook, internet browser, .... and on the right screen Autocad.

Since I started to work with ASD 2014, whenever I have to modify a reinforcement distribution (for example), the pop-up

window appears on my left screen, wich is pretty irritating. So I move the window onto my right screen, hoping it will appear there

the next time, but it doesn 't.

On the forum and internet, I have found a lot of information about locking the command line, tool palettes, etc. but nothing on this problem.

I have attached a jpeg to show the problem.

My neck and me will be very grateful!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jneal
in reply to: jvnieuw

I had the same issues and have submitted an enhancement request RBCS-15570 about it. I don't know the status of it but it is on their radar. 

Jess

Application Engineer
All CAD Northwest
Meridian ID
Message 3 of 4
jvnieuw
in reply to: jneal

did you already get an answer from autodesk?

Message 4 of 4
jneal
in reply to: jvnieuw

I have not received any other notice from Autodesk other than they submitted an improvement request on my behalf. I received that notice on 10-01-13 so not sure if the '15 release will have that fixed or not.
Application Engineer
All CAD Northwest
Meridian ID

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips