AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Wish For More Filter definition Properties in Object Inspector Positions Tab

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
markhubrich
386 Views, 0 Replies

I Wish For More Filter definition Properties in Object Inspector Positions Tab

Unless I'm missing something, I would like more filtering definitions for the Object Inspector.

filter.JPG

It would be real handy to filter out any positions that haven't been edited and do not need the detail updated.  When I'm working with a model with many many parts and I change the slot size on a handful of them, it would be nice to only see what I've edited and needs updating.

Maybe if we give Kudos to posts asking for added functionality or bug fixes Autodesk will act faster? I doubt it but unless we see a new product next year called "Autodesk Steel" being the combined software of Advance Steel & AutoCAD Structural Detailing on the Building Design Suite subscription, we probably won't get new features. 

I still couldn't find a "what's new" document for the last release.  I really do enjoy rubbing it in to my competition...  "Your Tekla can't do this can it?" Please Autodesk there is still more potential here Smiley Happy

...and fix the kiss export issues.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips