AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

Contributor
selmir
Message 1 of 2 (237 Views)

Giant printouts

237 Views, 1 Replies
06-27-2013 12:20 PM

Why is this stupid program doing this? It has nothing to do with the page setup because its on ANSI C and it fits just fine on all of my other printouts. It happens when I modify the dimensions usually and it will go away when I update my printout but when I update it, I lose all of my modifications on the dimensions. Is there anyway to fix this or maybe to not have my dimensions be set back to the default ones when it updates?

Distinguished Contributor
CristianLANCULESCU1367
Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)

Re: Giant printouts

07-02-2013 03:49 AM in reply to: selmir

Here is a workaround:

Go to Template Edition and change the scale to the same scale. It will update. Also, if you don't want ASD to delete your dimensions, lock the view.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.