AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating printouts

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mahonluke
646 Views, 3 Replies

Generating printouts

Hi,

I'm having trouble generating automatic prinouts in 2013 ASD. It seems that when I do so, the edition layout displays all the printouts at once (almost as if they are laid over each other).

Even after deleting all documents, and generating one column printout it does this. Wondering if anyone has had a similar issue, or knows of some online assistance for this? Thanks in advance.

Luke.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lucis29
in reply to: mahonluke

Yes. It happens to me, too, but I don't have any idea why. I thing it is related to the file, because when I open an older files, this doesn't seem to heapen.

Message 3 of 4

Solution is taking all drawings out.

You must remove templates and load templates back from blank dwt via ASD Center tab.

---------------------------------------------
If this post answer your question please click "Accept as Solution". It will help everyone to find answer more quickly!

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Message 4 of 4

I have the same problem with ASD.

When I created drawing of group or plate, I see nothing on "modifying layout" and when I try to add this to layout as view there is nothing. I can add this just as the block. I mean just right then it's visible.

There is no problem with profils, I don't know why, but if I try to create a profil drawings, all is OK.

I don't know how I have to remove templates via ASD center and after that reload again??

Could you upload some video example how to do this??

It will be great if you could explain this problem in english and in polish, because I would like to be sure, I understand everything right;)

Have somebody the same problem??

please contact me on mail: henryy1991@o2.pl

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips