AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

macneacail
Message 1 of 2 (914 Views)

Expert 2010

914 Views, 1 Replies
05-22-2010 11:42 AM
Dear All:

I found a great program in AUTOCAD somewhere called EXPERT2010. It was obviously written in Poland and I would guess acquired by Autodesk. I had to reformat my computer and when I reinstall all the packages I thought I had, but I can not find Expert2010. it was in an a folder called other tools. The program is for the design of speciality structures such as retaining walls.

Any idea where to find it, this program was really great and I wanted to use it with my classes.

Regards

John Nichols
Employee
pawelpiechnik
Message 2 of 2 (914 Views)

Re: Expert 2010

05-26-2010 02:51 AM in reply to: macneacail
Hi
Those tools were part of the "Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2010" package. So I guess you need to reinstall this one.
regards
Pawel Piechnik
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.