AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

macneacail
Message 1 of 2 (954 Views)

Expert 2010

954 Views, 1 Replies
05-22-2010 11:42 AM
Dear All:

I found a great program in AUTOCAD somewhere called EXPERT2010. It was obviously written in Poland and I would guess acquired by Autodesk. I had to reformat my computer and when I reinstall all the packages I thought I had, but I can not find Expert2010. it was in an a folder called other tools. The program is for the design of speciality structures such as retaining walls.

Any idea where to find it, this program was really great and I wanted to use it with my classes.

Regards

John Nichols
Employee
pawelpiechnik
Message 2 of 2 (954 Views)

Re: Expert 2010

05-26-2010 02:51 AM in reply to: macneacail
Hi
Those tools were part of the "Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2010" package. So I guess you need to reinstall this one.
regards
Pawel Piechnik
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.