AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in export ASD to ACAD

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
622 Views, 6 Replies

Error in export ASD to ACAD

Hello everyone,

Is there anyone know the error when exporting ASD file to Acad file (by saving as to DWG): The bar number in the table become a "solid" in the ACAD file and can not be exploded/ modified.
Thanks for any advice

Tony Viet

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: 38643813

Hi There,

Could you please send me the ASD file so I could see if I can open and convert it on my side.

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 7
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

Dear Jo,
Attached here are ASD and ACAD files

Thank you for checking
Best,
Tony Viet

Message 4 of 7
JoAnn_Hogan

Both these drawings appear the same. I am sending these to my colleague that specializes in ASD. I will go have a chat to him and get his input. Ill get back to you asap 😃

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 5 of 7

They are slightly different in bar No. 61 in table

Message 6 of 7
JoAnn_Hogan

I can see the difference in the picture but when I open the actual drawings the look exactly the same. So I'll let him help with it. He is the Application Engineer for ASD and Civil.

Jo - Ann
Message 7 of 7

You may means the errors caused by the application?

Actually, I open the original ASD file by ASD 2011;

Open Acad file by Acad Map 2010 and Acad Civil 3D 2012. In botth Acad versions, the errors occur in bar No. 61

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips