AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

taskela
Message 1 of 3 (744 Views)

Endplate Connection - bug when ASD maximized

744 Views, 2 Replies
01-15-2012 11:43 AM

When connection - endplate - apex macro popup window appears, while ASD maximized, instead of being able to input connection parameters there are two RbctMacroLoader popups – that cannot be dismissed (shown in attached picture).

One showing

Automation Error

It is illegal to call out while inside a message filter.

whenever confirmed or closed immediately reappears – seems to be some kind of infinite loop.

The only way to dismiss them is to end RbctMacroLoader process through Task Manager.

The function works properly if the program window isn’t maximized.

Product Support
Jakub.Brozonowicz
Message 2 of 3 (712 Views)

Re: Endplate Connection - bug when ASD maximized

01-17-2012 07:52 AM in reply to: taskela

Only on specific file?

Please explain it wider maybe.

I could not have chance to repeat it.

Jakub Brożonowicz
taskela
Message 3 of 3 (709 Views)

Re: Endplate Connection - bug when ASD maximized

01-17-2012 08:29 AM in reply to: taskela

Nonspecific file.

Any time that function is started, while ASD window is maximized, it will produce that error before I’m able to input any connection parameter.

If the ASD window isn’t maximized – it will work; I am able to switch between macro tabs, define connection parameters, apply, modify etc.

So there is workaround, I just wanted to report it but it might be just something specific to my setup. I’m using ASD 2012 with SP3 and all hotfixes installed on Windows Vista SP2.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!