AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

Valued Contributor
Ievgen
Message 1 of 3 (327 Views)

Elevation and top view ASD2012 RC

327 Views, 2 Replies
09-11-2012 06:17 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm dealing with ASD 2012 RC module and quite confused about making a formwork of a foundation slab. It has two levels (the main area and rised on 290 mm higher - additional one). I want to make a copy of existing formwork to show top and bottom rebars separated. 

Would appreciate any help!

Product Support
Jakub.Brozonowicz
Message 2 of 3 (318 Views)

Re: Elevation and top view ASD2012 RC

09-11-2012 07:52 AM in reply to: Ievgen

You mean slab element imported from ASD Formwork module?

Any sample file you have to share?

Jakub Brożonowicz
Valued Contributor
Ievgen
Message 3 of 3 (315 Views)

Re: Elevation and top view ASD2012 RC

09-11-2012 08:50 AM in reply to: Jakub.Brozonowicz

Yeah sure:

Here is a normal slab, I mean rectangular and with that I don't have any problems - I am able to make a copy of the top view of the slab and make the reinforcement for both upper and bottom zones.

normal_slab.jpg

But how can I do the same for the following slab:

not_normal_slab.jpg

I was trying to generate a kind of a slab in formwork module, but have faced with a problem: I couldn't actually unite two separate slabs (one with an offset on 290 mm lower) to form a new. Is there any solution? 

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.