AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

chris
Message 1 of 4 (548 Views)

Disappearing layout tabs. Lots of work lost!!

548 Views, 3 Replies
07-25-2012 06:32 AM

I have a major problem.

Whilst detailing the reinforcement on a number of precast units the majority of my layout tabs vanished!

I changed workspaces from my own custom setup to ASD Reinforcement to start detailing then 30+ layout tabs suddenly disappeared without a trace.

Any ideas what happened or where they might be?

Hopefully I can recover them from last nights back up - otherwise I have lost hours and hours of work!

Cheers,

Chris

Distinguished Contributor
CristianLANCULESCU1367
Message 2 of 4 (529 Views)

Re: Disappearing layout tabs. Lots of work lost!!

07-30-2012 07:17 AM in reply to: chris

In Object Inspector, Printous tab, see if the layouts are inactive. ASD has a limit of 5 printouts at the same time.

You can change that limit, but this is a different discussion.

lynleyg
Message 3 of 4 (523 Views)

07-30-2012 09:00 PM in reply to: chris

Do you mean the paperspace tabs along the bottom? If so, type SETPBUF and change the number of allowed model tabs...I had this problem to. Also in the ob inspector you can click on the triangles.

Hope that helps, Lynley

Product Support
pp2008
Message 4 of 4 (517 Views)

07-31-2012 12:07 AM in reply to: lynleyg
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.