AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing ASD Members but still there in drawing when selecting for editing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
606 Views, 2 Replies

Disappearing ASD Members but still there in drawing when selecting for editing

Have been working on an ASD model for a number of days. We were building bracing on a number of different floors of a structure. When xrefing a 2D drawing for reference to a few modifications the ASD objects disappeared and are not visible anymore? When using the list command it reports there is 73 objects but only 13 of them are visible. It seems the objects are there but we cannot see them. We have tried all the layer commands (On, Thaw etc) and the Isolate command and we still dont get the original ASD objects/members back into the drawing?

Has anyone came across this before and is there a solution?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
HulelaG
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for raising this issue as well, I have came across it many time and was ignoring it because I still got my detail drawings on final output.

this was Affect my Exported Model to .sat format used in Inventor/ Plant 3d, there's missing profiles.

I tried the Hide and Unhide selection, some Profiles came up and some were Sliced in Half.

After I set my regenrate model to Full mode, that was resolved.

see Attached.

I hope this helps resolve your issues.

Message 3 of 3
and-adsk001
in reply to: HulelaG

this issue exists for me too

AUDIT usually solves this issue))

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips