AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUT SYMBOL DIMENSION

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
StefanoPasquini6790
634 Views, 3 Replies

CUT SYMBOL DIMENSION

Hi everyone,

I have a little problem with the dimension of CUT SYMBOL in automatic drawing. As you can see in the following picture

s1.JPG

The dimension of the symbol is absolutely incorrect. This happen also if i modify the scale value in the "section parameter label" (as you can see in the picture below:

2.JPG

Well, how can I edit the dimension of CUT SYMBOL? Please help me.

greetings at all

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

I've been wondering the same thing, except I don't even know how to get to that window shown in your picture. Could you help me out and tell me how to get to that?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4

Hi Jianna,

I've solved this issue, the cut symbol is linked to the dimension style, if you set RBCS_ORIGINAL and create the automatic drawing you can see that everything go OK!

What do you mean for "I don't even know how to get to that window shown in your picture. Could you help me out and tell me how to get to that?"

If you explain me what do you mean I can absolutely help you...I think that this is only settings options.

Greetings

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers
Message 4 of 4

You showed a screenshot in your original post. The picture showed a window where you can edit the symbol, scale, dimension style, etc... I don't know how to bring up that window.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips