AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

Contributor
RockyMarc
Message 1 of 2 (262 Views)

Connection Templates

262 Views, 1 Replies
05-03-2012 11:27 PM

G'day,

Just a question with connection templates, I've been setting a few up, and it's all been working pretty good, except after I add more then say 6 or 7 the naming convention starts to go weird.

If you see attachement ASD1.jpg, this is the order the connections have been added, and they where viewing as this order in the connection template drop down menu, but after adding a few of them, the drop down menu is now

ordering like so in the ASD2.jpg, the order of the names has gone kind of random, and I can see it very hard to start finding connections when the names have been thrown out of order.

Anyone know why this happens and if there is a fix for it?

Contributor
RockyMarc
Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)

Re: Connection Templates

05-04-2012 01:06 AM in reply to: RockyMarc

Now I just did the exact same thing, but with 200UC/.... instead and they all worked perfectly.

Is there any way I can edit the order of the 150UC/... templates to display in correct naming order?

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.