AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing to Metric (2013)

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
sakroeke
1535 Views, 1 Reply

Changing to Metric (2013)

Hello,

This seemingly should have an easy answer, but I'm totally lost. I would like to draw some simple cross sections in metric units. I understand how to toggle the annotate dimensions, but I don't understand how to change the toolbar things into metric. I have tried changing the 'Drawing Units' to millimeters, but this does not affect the toolbar items. For example, when I want to use the 'Reinforcement - cross-section' button on the toolbar, even if I've changed the Drawing Units to metric, it still asks for input in inches. I found a similar problem in the Inventor community, and the solution was to open the Metric template. I tried opening the 'Civil Metric Sheet Set' in the templates folder, but still the toolbar items ask for inches.

Any help on this issue is greatly appreciated!

Cheers

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Jianna
in reply to: sakroeke

Go to the ASD model tab, then click on Project Preferences button 2nd from the righthand side. Then there will be a units category in that dialog box.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips