AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT RECOVER DRAWING FILE

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
markhubrich
720 Views, 3 Replies

CANNOT RECOVER DRAWING FILE

I get more "Not responding" issues now than I had before I installed 2014 SP1. This time I dbl click on the printout in Object Inspector and now my file is toast. The anger inside begins to build once again thanks to ASD. I should have stuck with ProSteel 3D. 

HEREWEGOAGAIN.JPG

Autodesk!!!! I need my file recovered!! It is 113,398 KB. Why is it so large?? There's not much in there.

HEREWEGOAGAIN2.JPG

...and fix the kiss export issues.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
zcsillag
in reply to: markhubrich

Hehehe

Change software !

Or use ASD1....ASD XX files for save all time like me, when finish project have 20...50 backup file :S

ASD Modell+drawing 50.5 MB (53,014,256 bytes)

Tekla Modell+ Drawing : 22.5 MB (23,632,129 bytes)

Regards

Csillag Z.

Regards
Csillag Zoltán
Message 3 of 4
zcsillag

Anyway it's difficult stair like this 😛

scara2.jpgscara_1.JPG

Regards
Csillag Zoltán
Message 4 of 4
tony

ASD 2012 will recover files but forget it with 2013 & 2014. Revert back to ASd 2012 as I have done I get almost no crashes and if i do get one I can recover. But really you should change your software as Autodesk will never fix any thing in ASD now that it has gone to Advance Steel. That is one hell of a good program

<script id="overlay_tmpl" type="text/html">// <div id="<%= overlayId %>" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>"></div> // </script>

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips