AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bolted connection update

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
SRDChris
483 Views, 3 Replies

Bolted connection update

I have created several connections and would like to make changes to these connections (ie: plate thickness, bolt size, Beam Machining)  I was wondering how I might go about making these changes.  The only way I know how to change them is to delete the current connection and recreate it with the changes made.  This seems very time consuming and I am hoping there is a better way of making these changes.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: SRDChris

Did you make this connection manually or did you use one of the macros?

Either way, without knowing specifics, I'd try selecting an object you'd like to change then right click and you should see an option to modify.

You can also try selecting your object and then going to the Parts Edition tab (in the Object Inspector) and right clicking on objects there to see if you can modify what you need to.

Let me know if this helps. If it doesn't help, try attaching a screen shot 🙂

Message 3 of 4
SRDChris
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for.  Is there any way I can update more then one connection at a time

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: SRDChris

Not that I know of, but perhaps I just haven't stumbled across that option yet 😕

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips