AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

Active Contributor
Geoff
Message 1 of 2 (183 Views)

Bill of Materials

183 Views, 1 Replies
06-26-2013 10:52 AM

How do I get the Bill of Materials to fit my D-sized drawing sheet?  It is running off the bottom of the page right now, and it is not obvious to me as to how to modify it.

Thanks,

Geoff

Active Contributor
Geoff
Message 2 of 2 (179 Views)

Re: Bill of Materials

06-26-2013 11:42 AM in reply to: Geoff
I am still having trouble printing out my Bill of Materials. I cannot seem to be able to pull in a layout from my templates onto my layout tab. Also, when I run Bill of Materials and I am prompted for the RBCS_BILL Table range, if I select Structure then the list runs beyond the sheet. I did get a layout to bring in a drawing sheet once, but then my system crashed when I tried to select a different layout tab before I had saved it, and I can't get it back. If I select All, no data is included. Please help.
Thanks,

Geoff
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.