AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill of Material generation scaling problems

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
filipberggren
1576 Views, 4 Replies

Bill of Material generation scaling problems

Hello,

Have had this problem for a while, but i have solved it by copying the model to a file i know the BoM generation works but now i want to fix it for a new project.

The problem is, when adding a BoM table in the automatic drawing choices, my table scales down the letters to about 1/10 of the "correct size". I have not changed any settings for this, but now when i do want to change it I cant seem to find the options for this.

It seems like i am not finding the correct options, does anyone know where to make these changes so my tables can look normal and actually be useful? I have attached two PS.

Thanks in advance.

/Filip

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
RedNova
in reply to: filipberggren

Might be used alternative text style in the table. Try with standard one.

Message 3 of 5
filipberggren
in reply to: RedNova

Yes, i thought of that. Problem is, in the scrolldown window i cant choose rbcs_tab font, dont know why it has disapeared. Is there a way to change the settings for just tables styles back to default without changing everything back to default (dimension, description styles etc)?

Edit; I might clarify that clicking the "default" box in tables style does nothing as far as font or style "RBCS_tab".

Message 4 of 5
RedNova
in reply to: filipberggren

Is "RBCS_tab" text style lost from this file only?

If so, did you try to import (update) table style via ASD center from another file?

Message 5 of 5
filipberggren
in reply to: RedNova

Didnt know about that, but it seems to do the trick! Thanks, marking as solution.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips