AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2013 - Ribbon Icons all cloudy??

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
ágústjónsson3426
2822 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2013 - Ribbon Icons all cloudy??

When I was Installing from my deployment of AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2013  then all of my steel - reinforcement framework ASD comes as cloud's and no icons.

So what is the solution for that?? Se image

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

It is necessary to add C:\program files\autodesk\autocad 2013\asd\support path to Support File Search Path in Options Files tab.

---------------------------------------------
If this post answer your question please click "Accept as Solution". It will help everyone to find answer more quickly!

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Message 3 of 5
JBerns
in reply to: Jakub.Brozonowicz

Jakub,

Our client is testing Plant Design Suite Premium 2013.

They report normal ribbon icons in AutoCAD, but cloud icons appear in the ribbon for Plant 3D, Structural Detailing, etc.

Plant 3D 2013 - Cloud icons in Ribbon.png

Their paths appear identical to my system. Ribbons appear normal on my system.

We tried unloading and reloading the PNP.cuix file, but with no changes. Clouds still appear.

The client disabled anti-virus, UAC, and had full admin privileges during the install.

Tried Repair install and a full uninstall/reinstall?

What else can we check?

Thanks,

Jerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAD Administrator
Using Inventor 2022
Autodesk Certified Instructor
Autodesk Inventor 2020 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 Certified Professional
Tags (3)
Message 4 of 5
Jakub.Brozonowicz
in reply to: JBerns

Jerry,

You can of course try to reinstall it but I am pretty sure that is something wrong with these paths so make sure please that all paths directs to same folders.

Could you please show me paths of such customer on screenshot?

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Message 5 of 5
JBerns
in reply to: Jakub.Brozonowicz

Jakub, I reviewed the Working Support paths; they are respectively identical with the exception that I installed Fusion and the client did not. Certainly the election not to install Fusion should cause the icon problem. I have attached the client's support path image and my (NFR) support path image. I have also attached a message about a missing Shape Catalog. I do not know how this would affect the ribbon icons, but I am curious why the installation failed to install completely. Again, the client has attempted an install, a repair install, and an uninstall/reinstall. Perhaps a web session with our client would prove useful. Best regards, Jerry Berns Manufacturing Applications Engineer EMA Design Automation, Inc. www.ema-eda.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAD Administrator
Using Inventor 2022
Autodesk Certified Instructor
Autodesk Inventor 2020 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 Certified Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips