AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

seeddeed
Message 1 of 1 (148 Views)

ASD2014 LAYOUT PAPERSPACE KEEPS CHANGING

148 Views, 0 Replies
02-15-2014 03:13 PM

I am experiencing layout paperspace views randomly changing and or disappearing. Is there a way to lock these views similiar to locking a viewport? The views that I am having trouble with are views I create by "attaching a document" from a group into our border templates. For the life of me, I can find no way to lock these views, tabs, layou tabs, paperspace, blocks, whatever you want to call them. it would seem a simple task.....someway to prevent inadverntly / accidently changing your work. I know of the lock / unlock dimension option, but that doesnt work either. I keep finding info on locking viewports, but by adding these drawings to our border as blocks does not create a viewport....

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.