AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASD2010 Object Enablers or Displaying Structures in ACADMEP/ACAD etc

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
gdnmt
468 Views, 1 Reply

ASD2010 Object Enablers or Displaying Structures in ACADMEP/ACAD etc

HI. Does anyone know how to properly display ASD drawings in AutoCAD?

Seems there used to be Object Enablers and such to display MEP object in AutoCAD. Since at my work we use MEP for certain designers (piping, air systems - and switching the structural to ASD I hope) at work and ASD (concrete foundation work, steel structures, mechanical equipment since we design structures around equipment, that being our structures main purpose really) for others, the two programs need to be interchangable for loading xrefs between them. If not, that doesn't seem productive, more of a hindrance really.

Learning this software can be frustrating enough, making all the version work together and maintaining productivity or better yet increasing it?, pfft, it's a challenge from ground zero where I'm standing now.

Hopefully I'm just missing something well-known among you ASD vets here...and its good news? 😄
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
gdnmt
in reply to: gdnmt

I did find Object Enablers for AutoCAD 2009 32-bit. Does me little good, but anyways...

Also the Autodesk site for finding Object Enablers is: http://www.autodesk.com/enablers

Just to keep this updated for anyone w/ the same problem that stubles onto this thread.

Earlier, thought I might have even had it when I found the SVAR: PROXYWEBSEARCH - drat.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips