AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASD Reinforcement 2011, 64 bit - reinforcement distribution ERROR

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
octavian_ct
734 Views, 1 Reply

ASD Reinforcement 2011, 64 bit - reinforcement distribution ERROR

Hello

I work with ASD Formwork & Reinforcement for concrete structures. My workflow: 3D modeling in formwork, after that I export each element in  reinforcement for detailing (ASD Formwork - positions ... find element GR-3 for example and right click "export formwork drawing to reinforcement).

The big problem in reinforcement is: when I design a stirrup, for example, in a cross section, and I ditribute it along the beam, in other cross section it look wrong. My English it is not very good and I cannot explain very well, but I attach an example.

This is a problem from ASD 2009 and it is not corrected until know. I am a little disperate because I have a lot to work in a very short time.

Does any body have a solution???

Link for project example:

http://store01.myfastshare.com/FastShareStore/lnk/C747513A86EE391AAA7A36511322469C155EFD0C

Thank you in advance 🙂

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
joshepsso
in reply to: octavian_ct

I also get that problem when exporting from formwork to concrete reinforcement. While drawing stirrups or also when making surface distribution reinforcement, in the section views occurs the same thing the reinforcement appears where it doesn't belong. Besides while attempting to describe a reinforcement with a "not active" position, the command does execute nothing, I mean at last nothing is described. A little worried I made a same detailing of a structure but without using formwork and directly applying the concrete reinforcement module and none of this problems occurred. Why does this errors occurs when using the formwork and then exporting to concrete reinforcement?.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips