AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASD Dimensioning and call outs (style)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Rick
752 Views, 5 Replies

ASD Dimensioning and call outs (style)

Is it possible to change the ASD generated call out on prints form:

2 Ø ½” to 2 - ½” Ø or just get the hole symbol Ø at the end of the call out

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Jakub.Brozonowicz
in reply to: Rick

Would you like to check attached movie?

Is this what solves your problem after change in default style?

---------------------------------------------
If this post answer your question please click "Accept as Solution". It will help everyone to find answer more quickly!

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Message 3 of 6
Rick
in reply to: Jakub.Brozonowicz

I could not open the file Using windows 7 and windows explorer plus I down loaded the adobe flash. Could not get it to run. Thanks you for the reply would love to find the answer. [- Description: SS_logo_1x1] Rick Thompson Superior Steel and Ironworkers LLC 21229 84th Avenue South Kent, WA 98027 425-677-8100 Office | 866-588-4766 Fax | 206-450-0794 Cell rickthompson@superiorsteel.comThis message contains confidential information intended only for use by the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient any distribution, duplication or use of this message or any attachments is not permitted. If you received this message in error please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the original message. Thank you
Message 4 of 6
Jakub.Brozonowicz

Please find the video here .

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Message 5 of 6
Rick
in reply to: Jakub.Brozonowicz

The video on modifying the style is of help. And thank you but what I would like is to change the style so it is a standard. so they will always look that way. Change it in ASD [- Description: SS_logo_1x1] Rick Thompson
Message 6 of 6
Jakub.Brozonowicz

Request for change was sent.

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips