AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

Valued Contributor
ZHUKOV_ING
Message 1 of 4 (1,650 Views)
Accepted Solution

ASD 2012 reinforcement

1650 Views, 3 Replies
05-20-2011 01:36 PM

Where we can find the new tool for 3d reinforcement ???????????????

Hi,

When you design your Rc beam, use the Objet Inspector, select your beam in the tab Model,  right click and "Create 3D view" .

create_3D_view.png

Cheers,

Product Support
jad.dellel
Message 2 of 4 (1,612 Views)

Re: ASD 2012 reinforcement

05-26-2011 12:23 AM in reply to: ZHUKOV_ING

Hi,

When you design your Rc beam, use the Objet Inspector, select your beam in the tab Model,  right click and "Create 3D view" .

create_3D_view.png

Cheers,

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jad DELLEL
Structural Engineering Support Autodesk, Inc.

Valued Contributor
Ievgen
Message 3 of 4 (880 Views)

10-02-2012 06:45 AM in reply to: jad.dellel

Hi! I am using ASD 2013 and modeling a foundation slab (reinforceing it) - when I do the option you've mentioned in a post above I only can see the formwork of the slab without reinforcement - how to make it visible?

I also created some basic elements with the help of a tab ASD - Structure Elements -> (Panel) Structure Elements Reinforcement: Beam, Column, Spread footing - and every option from this list I could visiolize in 3D and COULD see the reinforcement.

bbotond_laszlo
Message 4 of 4 (477 Views)

07-24-2013 05:32 AM in reply to: ZHUKOV_ING

It doesn't show me the option of 3d view, just some reinforcement table options. What should I do? This would be the only way to get a 3d view?

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.