AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASD 2012- reinforcement module Surface distribution bars length

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
WASSIMSAID1507
703 Views, 3 Replies

ASD 2012- reinforcement module Surface distribution bars length

Dear sir,

Can we choose reinforcement bars length from a list of available list for the automatically generated surface distribution of a slab?

I use ASD 2012 x64 windows 7 pro.

Thank you for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Dear Sir,

I want to clarify more:

I have an irregular R.C. slab shape to be generated with surface distribution. Software generates rounded length bars (exmaple 12m, 10m...) and the remaining bars are generated as to fit the remaining distance (exmple 5.06m, 6.33 mm..)

For this remaining bars can we tell the software to choose between available lengths in the market (example 5m, 6.5m..) to fill the remaining area.

If no how can i edit separretly this region to change the lengths for the desired bars.

Your help is very appreciated.

Note : I use ASD 2012 installed with the revit structure suite on windows 7 pro x64. 

Message 3 of 4

Dear sir,

I have posted my request on 10-27-2011 and till now I got no answer from the support product team

I am wondering why? and if its some problem with my post?

thank you.

Wassim

Message 4 of 4

Spoiler

Thank you sir for your suggestion, but if i can got answer from the Autodesk product team about the solution in  the ASD reinforcement module!.....

Happy new year for you all.

Wassim

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips